Workshop Proposals 2011
The workshop seeks to elaborate the definition of Open Source and Enterprise, in software, the regulations on the online content and the impact. It will discuss in length, the following:
– Digital content: impact on the diversity on content production in developing countries?
– Application: What is the difference between Open Source application and Commercial version of Open Source ?
– Hardware: Open source Middle ware/Hardware , is enterprise ready?
And finally we will explore, if cloud computing is an open Source adjacent?
This lively discussion, is meant to bring into perspective the real picture in the market and broaden the minds of participants to realize the options available and come up with recommendations on what needs to be considered to have a fair playing ground, more especially for the developing countries.
Access and Diversity
If so, please provide the link to the report:
1) Samer Azmy- ICT Manager / Solution Integration Consultant and Huawei
2) Yves Miezan Ezo- Manager of Smile Training
3) Nnenna Nwakanma- CEO, Nnenna.org
4) Dr. Katim Touray- ICANN Board Member
5) Evans Ikua- FOSS Certification Manager in the ict@innovation program
-Samer Azmy- FOSSFA(Pan-African)
-Yves Miezan- Smile Training Centre(Paris, France)
-Nnenna Nwakanma-Nnenna.org (Cote’ d’ Ivoire)